Tuesday 8 October 2013

Saturday 6th October - First session leading up to Creative Collisions Conference


Saturday 6th October

 

Today I went to London for the first session in the lead up to the Creative Collisions Conference. Initially I was really nervous as this was my first time travelling alone to a place I had never been and meeting people I had never met before. When I arrived everyone was very welcoming and I felt at ease as part of the group of young people. We did some ice breaking activities and group work (problem solving) this was to see how we would gel as a team. We then went off into pairs from the organisation we were representing and produced a poster with information about the organisation and what our role is within it. After I presented my piece everyone clapped and said I did really well presenting on my own and I seemed really confident. I am so proud of myself for doing everything I did today and I feel like I have achieved so much. I can’t wait to meet up with the group again and plan what we will be doing at the conference in November.

 

Thank you Foyer Fed for this amazing opportunity once again J

 

Fiona McCance

No comments:

Post a Comment